November 2017 Newsletter
November has arrived and with it: this month’s edition of the Hybrid Newsletter.
Click the video above to find out what’s been going on and what’s coming up!
Here’s a quick written recap too:
1. The Hybrid Open was a success. Thanks to all the athletes, volunteers, and the Ontario Weightlifting Association for a great event and a huge congrats to Hybrid Coach Morgan for winning top female lifter!
2. Hybrid Cares Campaign. Stay tuned for an announcement about how Hybrid is giving back this holiday season and the fun ways you can get involved.
3. 24-Hours of Heroes. Bob and Gord are organizing another 24-hours of Heroes Event for Remembrance Day. They want to raise $10,000 for Wounded Warriors to help get a service dog into the home of a military or service person living with PTSD. The workouts have been posted on the wall at the gym, more info is available on our Facebook page, and you can register for a workout here: http://bit.ly/24HoursofHeroes.
4. CrossFit’s annual weightlifting event, The Liftoff, starts November 30th! This is a magical time of year when our Weightlifters and our CrossFitters sweat together. Athletes will have one weekend to hit a max on the Snatch and Clean and Jerk, plus perform one CrossFit workout, TBA (Pressouts optional).
5. We’re Proud to Announce New Membership Options and Program Options at Hybrid.
- We’ve added more customization and support to our Women’s Only Weight Loss Program by moving from monthly check-ins and nutrition changes to weekly ones. We’ve also added more food tracking options.
- Female Fundamentals members can purchase an add-on called the Women’s Only Class Pass. If you’d like to attend Women’s Only Classes and events and be a part of the wonderful women’s community at Hybrid, you may now upgrade your membership for $20 extra per month.
- We’re now offering a Nutrition Coaching add-on to all clients. For just $99/month, you’ll get a customized nutrition plan, weekly check-ins and changes, personalized support and more! If you wish to lose body fat, increase muscle mass, or simply perform better, this add-on is for you. (A 12-week commitment is needed to participate.)
6. Halloween Costume Contest—Have Your Say. We’re posting member Halloween costumes on our Facebook page so the Hybrid community can vote for their favorites. The person with the most votes for best costume will win a free month at Hybrid. So, be sure to head on over to the Facebook page now and cast your vote.
Have a wonderful November everyone!
Jordan and the Hybrid Team