December 2017 Newsletter
Happy holidays from Hybrid Fitness!
Ready for a great month? Because we’ve got a LOT going on! From social events and exercise
competitions to charity fundraisers and giveaways it’s going to be busy.
Click on the video above to find out all the details.
Also here’s a quick written recap too:
- Secret Video Introduction. Okay, seriously, if you’re reading this instead of watching the vid, you may wish to hit play now. Apparently, there’s some sort of musical intro you’re not going to want to miss! (Like, an actual musical performed by a coach or two…)
- Hybrid Cares Food Drive. We’re collecting donations for the London Food Bank until December 9th. We’ve placed a huge gift-wrapped bin at the front desk and our goal is to collect 2,000 pounds of items to help those in need. Please remember, Jordan and Keegan will do one CrossFit workout rep for every pound donated so, the more the better. 😉
- Hybrid Cares Strength & Sweat Challenge and Holiday Social will take place on December 9th. There will be plenty of food, drinks, and fun to go around! Come and get your photo taken in our photo booth, compete, cheer, or just hang out. We can’t wait to see you there. (Canned donations most welcome.)
- Hybrid Cares T-Camp Giveaway. What? I think there’s been an information leak but yes, it’s true: we’ll be giving away two FREE spots to our 12-week Transformation Camp. More details coming soon.
- The CrossFit Liftoff has started! You can head over to Games.Crossfit.com to register and see the workout. Then come out tomorrow (Saturday December 2nd) during CrossFit to participate!
And, have a wonderful and healthy holiday season!
Jordan and the Hybrid Team