May 2017 Newsletter
Welcome to May!
We had a great time at Hybrid in April. Want to hear about the highlights and find out what’s coming up in May?
Well, you’re in luck! Our world famous monthly newsletter is ready. Just click on the video above.
Here’s a quick written recap too:
- Some of our Masters Weightlifters will be attending nationals in Kelowna B.C. on May 14-15. Best of luck to Meg and Danielle!
- The London Weightlifting Junior team is heading to La Prairie Quebec for their National Championships on May 20-21. This event will be live streamed so you can tune in and show your support. Boys lift Saturday and girls lift Sunday.
- Hybrid’s refer a friend campaign is in full swing. If you have a buddy you’d like to work out with, hit the referral button below. Your friend will receive a free 30-day pass to try Hybrid, if they sign up you’ll receive a month free on your own membership, AND you’ll be entered into our next quarterly prize, which will be drawn July 1.
- Giving back: This past weekend Hybrid went to the Stella Strong Charity CrossFit competition hosted by Forest City CrossFit. We had a blast. Thanks to all the Hybrid fans who showed their support.
- We are launching another 12-week Transformation Camp on May 15 th . Please help us welcome all the new faces to the gym! Or, if you’d like more information about the program please contact email@example.com.
Have you heard about our new yoga classes being run Sundays at 2:00 pm by Elsa Rose? Come check it out.
Have a wonderful May everyone!